Thursday, September 30, 2010

favorite quote [day five]

..As always, I can't just do one.

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. -John Lennon


There are beautiful sounds in rock. Very lazy, dreamlike noises. You can forget about the lyrics in most songs. Just dig the noise, and you're got our sound…We're musical primitives. -Andy Warhol


Reality is something you rise above. -Liza Minnelli


Oh, how I wish I could shut up like a telescope! I think I could, if I only knew how to begin. -Alice in Wonderland


Dreaming is a singing of the mind and taste is just like seeing to the blind. -Sean Lennon


You see, we are here, as far as I can tell, to help each other; our brothers, our sisters, our friends, our enemies. That is to help each other and not hurt each other. -Stevie Ray Vaughan


And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. -The Beatles


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment